Alden offers a holistic approach to quality care and services for individuals with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and other memory care needs. Alden’s memory care philosophy incorporates habilitation, focusing on the abilities of our residents. We understand that people with memory care needs still experience a broad range of emotions, therefore, by using sensory-based information and stimulation, we strive to illuminate feelings of joy, comfort and autonomy.
At Alden, we provide innovative memory care with compassionately delivered assisted living services and the convenience of skilled rehabilitation/Medicare-covered services when needed.
This unique memory care model ensures your loved one’s safety, security, and comfort.
Memory Care with Assisted Living Services
Offering both memory care and assisted living services by our memory care professionals, your loved one will receive the care and services needed to help them live life to the fullest. We provide innovative memory care programming targeting brain and body health, safety, meaningful engagement and independence. The environment features a unique style of design to create a warm, safe setting that is homelike, comfortable and mentally soothing. Design elements include a warm color palette, touch-and-feel artwork, custom lighting and more.
- Private and semi-private accommodations
- Custom designed setting that improves stimulation and safety
- Enclosed outdoor courtyards
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Innovative Wellness Dining Program with menu options influenced by the Mediterranean Diet
- Life Enrichment Program offering ability-focused, individualized and innovative programming and activities
- Short-term rehabilitation and therapy/Medicare-covered services (Aurora and Shorewood)
- Family Orientation and Support Program offering family engagement experiences
- Specially trained and licensed memory care professionals
Skilled Rehabilitation/Medicare-Covered Services
If your loved one experiences a fall, injury or medical condition that requires rehabilitation and therapy, Alden can provide specialized rehabilitation, nursing and therapy care and services designed exclusively to assist individuals with memory care issues.
- Physical, Occupational and Speech-Language Therapies
- Swallow program, Wound Care, Pain Management and IV Therapy
- Post-Acute Rehabilitation Programs in Orthopedics, Cardiac, Pulmonary and NeuroStroke
A Continuum of Care and Services
Navigating Transitions and Providers
Specialized care, programming, equipment and services are available through The Memory Care Continuum of Services offered by The Alden Network. This comprehensive network of memory care specialists provide peace of mind while focused on individual cognitive, physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Patient-centric assessments
- Multi-faceted programs and services, which include home health services, therapy and durable medical equipment
- Comprehensive plan of care that includes a variety of programs, services, equipment and care to best meet a patient’s needs
- Multi-disciplinary providers collaborate on improving a patient’s cognitive status, mobility, emotional well-being and functional independence
- Family Home Health Network (Home Health, Palliative, Hospice and Home Care)
- Community Physical Therapy (Cognitive, Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies)
- Prism Health Care (Durable Medical Equipment and Memory Care Product Line)
- Registered Dietitians (Memory Support Dining Experience and Brain Health Nutritional Services)
Use our online search tool to find a location near you.