At Alden, the goal of Short-Term Rehabilitation is to get you back on your feet and home as quickly and safely as possible. Rehabilitation at Alden is more than just restoring mobility and function. It also creates a reserve of strength and vigor that allows patients to move around with confidence and ease. Through Optimal Rehabilitation, patients are given the chance to achieve their best physical potential before returning to home.
Why is Alden’s Program One of the Best?
- Therapists work with patients to help them restore function, improve mobility, manage pain and achieve their highest functional outcomes
- All staff – not just nurses – must pass post-acute certification training
- 24/7 around the clock on-site monitoring and assessments
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies offered up to seven days a week
- State-of-the-art Therapy Centers with the latest equipment and modalities
- Open communication between the facility and your personal physician and surgeon
Use our online search tool to find a location near you.